*Please note that applications for the 2020 3- to 4-year-old classes are now CLOSED.*
Children who are 3-6 years of age are eligible to enrol in Constantiaberg Pre-Primary School.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A photo of applicant –
- Copy of learner’s birth certificate / passport –
- Proof of residence (Utility bill)
- Copy of both parent’s identity documents
Registration fee: A R150.00 non-refundable registration fee is payable when submitting your application. Please note that applications will not be processed unless this fee and all the relevant documentation have been received.
Constantiaberg Pre-Primary will only accept an application form for submission into the Penguins and Starfish (3-4) once your child has turned 2 years old. Completion of the application forms does not guarantee that your child will be accepted at Constantiaberg Pre-Primary School. If you have not heard from us by October the year before your child should start, it is your responsibility to contact us to follow up on the application which might have been put on a waiting list.
How to apply:
1. Fill out our online application form.
2. Download a copy of the Application Form. Please complete the form and return to the school together with the R150.00 application fee